Everything is advancing over time, and old money transfer services are moving their operations online. Compared to, old money transfer services, people prefer online services. As, it is more easy and quick than old money transfer services. However, there are a number of apps/sites with the latest features you can consider. Therefore, it is essential to do your research and find the best money transfer apps that are suitable for you.
Furthermore, few apps are only available to residents of certain countries, and others will get your money there faster but at a cost. In addition, some will let you drop off or receive in cash if that is what you want. Then, some may have the speed, cost, and convenience you need all in one. Moreover, to simplify things, we have tried to pick out a few apps that we think are best suitable for your international money transfer needs.
Here are the best 15 money transfer apps/sites
From this, you can send money straightly to bank accounts in India with no hidden fees and an indicative or guaranteed exchange rate. In particular, it has been giving money transfer services mainly for NRIs for the past 16 years. Thus, this comes in one of the best apps to transfer money.
- Additionally, the minimum sending amount is $50 USD.
- Though, zero transfer fees for amounts above $999 USD or when using your bank account.
- Also, it's available to Canada, Ireland, the US, the UK, and Australian residents.
The latest money transfer service uses the real mid-market exchange rate for transactions. As well as, they then charge a percentage of your transfer amount as a fee instead of a flat fee. Hence, it comes in the best money transfer apps.
- Further, you can send money transfers from Malaysia, Euro Zone Countries, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, the UK, India, and the US.
- Also, zero-margin exchange rates.
It has a strong reputation for offering fast, simple, and low-cost transfers straight to Indian bank accounts. Thus, this comes in the best money transfer apps.
- However, it offers two different options for sending money-Remitly Economy or Express.
- Then, an attractive promotional foreign exchange rate for the first few transfers but then set their own.
- Therefore, send money using Remitly from 16 different countries, like the US, UK, Australia, and Germany.
4. Ria Money Transfers
Ria Money Transfer was established in the 1980s and with their 377000 locations worldwide. Although, in India, Ria has an advantage for cash pickups. Hence, it comes in one of the best money transfer sites.
- Furthermore, you can send money online for cash pickup at a Ria agent location or deposit straightly into your recipient’s bank account.
- Even so, only for UK, US, Australian, and Spanish residents.
- Moreover, maximum transfer limit of $2,999 per day/$7,999 over 30 days in the US, and maximum of ￡4,999 over 30 days in the UK.
It allows you to deposit money straight into the recipient's bank accounts and is more appealing when transferring amounts larger than $10,000 AUD. Thus, this comes in the best money transfer apps.
- However, it sets their own exchange rate and has a fee for any transactions below $10,000 AUD.
- Also, available for residents of the US, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, and the UK.
- Therefore, 80% of all significant currency transfers are usually completed within 24 hours of receiving the payment at OFX.
This is a complete online and mobile transfer service for residents of Canada and the US to send money to India with the plan to select the delivery speed but with low transfer limits. Hence, it comes in one of the best apps to transfer money.
- Furthermore, you can deposit money into a bank account or for cash pickup.
- Then, the sending limit with Transfast is $2,950 per transaction, and $10,000 USD within 30 days.
- Moreover, it gives two exchange rates and speed options for sending money- Value+and Fastrack.
Wise is known for its direct fees and real exchange rate. Besides, it allows you to send money straightly to local bank accounts in India from 59 countries. Thus, this comes in the best money transfer apps.
- As well as, uses the real, mid-market exchange rate for every transaction.
- Though, it has one transparent, low-cost fee.
- In this case, no minimums or maximum for a transfer.
PayPal is one of the leaders in starting online global e-wallets. Also, it sends you money quickly if your friends or family have an account too. Hence, it comes in one of the best money transfer apps.
- In particular, its wallet can allow you to request money, collect and make purchases online.
- By all means, pricing and fees can be unclear and confusing.
- In addition, its account is required to send and receive money, and funds can’t be sent directly to a bank account.
MoneyGram is known in the money transfer business, especially for their cash pick up. Additionally, their fees can be costly if you are paying by credit or debit card. Thus, this comes in the best apps to transfer money.
- Above all, different transaction fees depending on how much you are sending, and your payment method.
- Further, your recipient can pick up cash at an agent location, or get the money deposited straight into their Indian account.
- Even though, it is the second-largest money transfer provider in the world.
WorldRemit is the quick and safe way to send money in India and is well-reviewed on Apple’s app store and Google Pay. Hence, it comes in the best money transfer apps.
- In this case, 90% of bank transfers to India arrive in less than 10 minutes, and airtime is added to Indian mobiles almost immediately.
- Also, it lets you receive money in India from more than 50 countries.
- Then, it receives money by either bank transfers or mobile top-up.
It is owned by PayPal, that offers international payments to India from the US, the UK, and Europe but paying by credit/debit card may be expensive. Thus, this comes in as one of the best money transfer sites.
- However, no transfer fees when you are sending $1,000 USD or more and paying with your bank account.
- Therefore, it's available for direct bank account deposits in India.
This online-only Eurozone money transfer provider can have captivating offers for sending money to India, but it can be costly. Hence, it comes in the best money transfer apps.
- Furthermore, only for residents of Norway, the Eurozone, the UK, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden.
- Moreover, it's convenient for cash pickup transfers, with over 200,000 pick-up points globally with a possible 1 hour delivery time to India.
TransferGo uses a local account which you pay into, and then they use their own accounts to pay out in the recipient’s country to make speedy transfers. Thus, this comes in as the best money transfer site.
- However, It can be a convenient and low-cost option to send money to India, but the actual costs may be more than you thought.
- As, it is only for UK and Eurozone residents
- Therefore, there is no maximum limit in place for transactions.
It is a digital wallet platform based in London to help individuals and businesses with e-commerce, cryptocurrencies, money transfers, and gaming or gambling. Hence, it comes in one of the best money transfer apps.
- Furthermore, in this you can get payments to your Skrill wallet without having to share your personal bank details.
- Also, it lets you transfer money straightly to a bank account from your Skrill wallet.
- Moreover, separate fees for currency conversion, transferring, and processing can eat into your transaction.
This is an online platform with an e-wallet that allows you to send money quickly and for free to your recipient as long as they have an ecoPayz wallet as well. Thus, this comes in the best money transfer apps.
- However, you are charged when you withdraw money from the ecoPayz wallet.
- Although, it requires you to transfer money to your wallet on ecoPayz first.
- Therefore, a lined system of accounts gives additional benefits as you move up the category.