Printer devices in the office or workspace is a standard part of the professional setup. Furthermore, many people have a printer set up in their personal spaces and living adobe. Printers are becoming a necessity these days, and millions of users consider it an investment in recent times as they feel running errands for minor prints is bothersome. Moreover, the recent pandemic outbreak shifted professionals in the work-from-home situation. Thus, having an intelligent printer device set up in the home office is a requirement.
At present, printer manufacturers are advancing their technology by providing various types of printers. There are a few different types of printers like laser printers, inkjets, Deskjet, and portable ones. Although printers may appear to be more expensive than others at first, they have a lower operating cost over time. In addition, multifunctional laser printers allow you to produce copies, send faxes, and scan documents along with printing. Many businesses will invest in both laser and inkjet printers. Marketing materials, sales presentations, and high-quality photographs are better suited to inkjet printers. One advantage of a network printing environment is that employees can select which printer to use based on their projects and printing needs.
Set Up Your Printer
After selecting and purchasing the right printer per your requirements, it all comes down to one thing: the printer setup. Some network printers use an Ethernet connector, while others use Wi-Fi. Most printers will include a screen and a keypad to configure printer settings. If your network printer has an Ethernet connection, connect it to your network router with an Ethernet cable. Add the printer to the wireless router or access point via the printer screen if it has Wi-Fi functionality.
The setup procedure for most printer devices are similar; however, there are some minor differences in series and models. Also, there is significant variance in setup from brand to brand. Printers from brands like HP, Canon, Epson, and Brother are some leading and most common that people use. These brands offer many high-tech, multifunctional printers adhering to consumer requirements. Therefore, if you have any printers, you can follow this writing to know the correct setup procedure on your Windows, Mac, and Chromebook devices.
Canon Printer Setup
The variety of features and durability of Canon Printers provide you the confidence and freedom to print everything from gorgeous images to outstanding papers at home or in your small office. Your business objectives are our main focus when it comes to Canon Printers. Furthermore, our printers, with their sleek designs and simple interfaces, produce dependable, professional-quality results to meet the needs of your small or home office.
Canon Printer Setup For Windows Devices - Using ij.start.cannon
- Start by navigating to ij.start.cannon or 'Canon page' and download and install your printer driver.
- After that, ensure your Canon printer is plugged into a power outlet and turned on.
- Next, open the downloaded driver setup file and go through the option until you reach "Wireless Setup."
- After selecting the wireless option, navigate to your Canon printer's screen and press the WiFi configuration button.
- Click OK after selecting the device settings.
- Then, select Device Settings>LAN Settings and press the 'OK' button.
- Then, open 'LAN settings,' pick 'Wireless Lan Setup,' and click OK. Your printer will now look for an access point.
- Check to see if your WiFi router has enough power and is on. The WiFi LED on the printer will now blink.
- The screen will then display a network list. Thus, choose your WiFi network from the list and click 'OK.'
- It will now request your WPA/WEP key (WiFi password). Enter your correct password and click the 'OK' button.
- Your printer will connect to the WiFi network in a few moments.
- As a result, by following the instructions outlined above, you can simply complete Canon ij wireless setup for your Windows PC.
Canon Printer Setup For Mac Devices - Using ij.start.cannon
- To begin, go to ij.start.cannon and download and install the correct printer driver.
- Next, connect your Canon printer to your device's WiFi network.
- Then, in the top left corner of your Mac, click on the Apple logo to enter 'System Preferences.' You can also access it through the search function.
- Now, tap on the printer-shaped icon in the System settings box labeled "Printers and scanners."
- After clicking on the "+" sign near the bottom left corner of the screen, a pop-up window will open.
- If your printer is already connected to the network, you will see its name in the left-hand window. To begin the setup procedure, click on it.
- Finally, your printer will show a green check mark when the process is finished. As a result, you can perform a test print to confirm it.
HP Printer Setup
HP, usually known as Hewlett-Packard, is a consumer electronics company. Furthermore, it specializes in computer-related products such as printers. They produce a wide range of printers, including inkjet and laser, color and monochrome, and all-in-one and printer-only models. While their assortment can be overwhelming, it is divided into many lines to meet your demands better. Moreover, each series has different advantages and disadvantages that correspond more closely with their unique applications.
HP Printer Setup For Windows Devices - Using 123.hp.com/setup.
Follow the steps below to establish the HP printers for your Windows devices:
- First, visit 123.hp.com/setup to download and install the correct printer driver for your printer device.
- Enter your printer model number on the driver page to find a compatible driver. Make sure you select the correct driver; else, the setup may fail.
- The Hp printer driver will allow you to take advantage of the advanced capabilities of the HP printers.
- Start the setup process by turning on your HP printer device and your Windows computer.
- Now, go to your printer's control panel and launch the wireless setup process.
- Following that, you must choose a wireless network and configure the HP printer via the WPS setup process.
Also Read: 123.hp.com – Complete HP Printer Setup Installation and Download Guide
HP Printer Setup Mac Devices - Using 123.hp.com/setup.
- You must first download the printer drivers and software tools to get the most out of your HP printer. Thus, on your Mac device, download the most recent version of HP printer drivers for your model at 123.hp.com/setup.
- Check that the driver is compatible with Mac Driver before downloading it.
- Prepare your Mac for the installation process when you've found the appropriate printer drivers to download.
- Next, make sure your HP printer is on.
- Please turn on your wireless router and the computer to which you want it to connect.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from the Control Panel on your printer's screen.
- Now, choose the correct network from the network list and confirm the HP wireless setup for the Mac process.
Epson Printer Setup
Epson is a well-known Japanese electronics manufacturer. It is one of the top makers and retailers of computer printers and related information or imaging devices. Furthermore, the company is known for supplying feature-rich smartphones at cheap prices to people worldwide. Epson printers are among the most technologically advanced and dependable printers available. They have a variety of capabilities that allow consumers to print solutions easily.
Epson Printer Setup For Windows Devices - Using epson.com/support.
- To begin, download and run the Epson Printer driver to get started.
- Accept the End-User License Agreement, then continue.
- Now, complete the installation by clicking the Finish button.
- Choose your product and then click Next.
- Click Next after selecting Printer Registration.
- Then, click Next after selecting Agree.
- When the "Register a printer to Epson Connect" dialog appears, click OK.
- Perform one of the following:
- Submit the details on the Create an Epson Connect Account fields, then click Finish if you're creating a new account.
- If you're registering a new device with an existing account, choose I already have an account, then fill out the Add a new printer form and click Add.
- Close the window after completing the setup procedure.
Epson Printer Setup For Mac Devices - Using epson.com/support.
- Start by installing the Epson Printer Driver.
- Next, click the Continue button.
- Then Agree to accept the Software License Agreement.
- Click Install, followed by Close.
- Choose your product and then press the Next button.
- If the window does not display automatically, open a Finder window, navigate to Application > Epson Software, and double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When the Register a printer to Epson Connect dialog appears, click OK.
- Scroll down, check the box that says "I accept the Terms and Conditions," and then click Next.
- Perform one of the following:
- Fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account fields, then click Finish if you're creating a new account.
- If you have an existing account and want to register a new product, select I already have an account, fill out the "Add a new printer" form, and then click Add.
Brother Printer Setup
At Brother, our expertise is in document and print processes. Furthermore, Brother works to innovate and use technology to assist you in your daily life. Moreover, it takes pride in comprehending your unique needs and placing you at the center of our designs. Our expert engineers create award-winning products that satisfy your exact requirements.
Brother Printer Setup For Windows Devices - Using brothersetupsupport.com
- First and foremost, installing printer drivers on your computer is essential.
- After that, open the Windows button.
- Then select the Settings menu item.
- Click on the device selection that appears beneath it; the option for printers and scanners.
- Next, add a printer.
- The range's available printers are listed on the screen to select the OS and preferred language.
- The printer driver will then start downloading.
- After it is finished, choose your printer's name and model from the list.
- Additionally, restart your computer to see if the printer driver has been installed.
- Print a page or document to verify.
- Finally, confirm that Windows has detected the printer and is connected to it.
Brother Printer Setup For Mac Devices - Using brothersetupsupport.com
- Install the printer driver first on your Mac device.
- You must then connect the Brother printer to a Mac device.
- Then, choose the installation wizard option.
- Connect the printer's USB port.
- Then a list of different wireless networks will appear, select a network name, then type a password.
- Your printer will now establish a wireless network connection.
Printer Setup for Chromebook device - Common for all devices.
On your printer device, configure Google Cloud Print. For this step, have your Google account information close to hand.
- First, tap the touchscreen's Wi-Fi icon.
- Choose "Setup Wizard" in the drop-down menu.
- If your network name is unavailable, you can manually add it.
- Now, choose your network name or SSID and click "OK."
- Use the touchscreen to enter your Network Key.
- Verify the accuracy of your Network Key and click "OK."
- Press "OK" after the wifi connection has been established.
The next step is to set up your computer on your Google account.
- On your computer, access the Google Chrome browser.
- Press the menu button and select settings
- Log in to your Google account if you haven't already.
- Click the "display advanced settings" link in the settings menu.
- Next, scroll to the heading for Google Cloud Print.
- Select "Manage" from the menu.
- There will be a list of your network's printers that are not currently linked to Google Cloud Print under the New Devices header. Click "Register" after choosing the model you want to connect with.
- To confirm your registration, click "Register" one more time.
- If your printer device asks you to confirm the registration, select "OK."
- Your printer should now appear under the title "My Devices." Your printer device is now setup for cloud printing.
Follow What’s New Dawg for the latest How to, Computing, tech guide and more, also keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.