Undeniably, getting an Apple Music or any other streaming service subscription can burn your pocket, as they are a little pricey to afford. But what if you get this Apple music subscription for free for at least six months or for a short while? Yes, it is possible this time with the Apple Music subscription, which enables you to enjoy the freebies. Moreover, it brings more clarity regarding how it is possible. Then, a few companies in various industries offer Apple Music trials only if you purchase their products or sign up for their premium services. Now, a question must arise in your mind regarding how you grab all those deals that result in getting an initial free Apple Music subscription. So, without any further delay, follow the four downward methods that will guide you to learn about all the freely available Apple Music subscription offers and their claiming criteria.
1. Apple Music Free Trial
As everybody knows, Apple Music is one of the top leading streaming services available in the market. Not just this, switching to Apple Music gives you access to its library of more than 75 million songs. You can enjoy downloads and Spatial Audio at no extra charge regarding its features. Moreover, surprisingly you can enjoy all these benefits on Apple Music’s free trial. But remember, this Apple Music free trial is restricted to only its first-time subscribers or users. Also, it is valid for one month only. Furthermore, it shows you are saving up to $4.99, which majorly depends on which Apple Music plan you are using. And to know how you can claim your free trial, all you need to do is:
- First, open a browser and visit the Apple Music web page.
- Next, you need to click on the “Try 1-month free” button. And you find that button in your screen's top-right corner or center.
- Lastly, you need to follow the instructions to sign up and start the streaming service.
- A further thing to keep in mind is the charging fees of Apple music once you finish the one-month free trial. You even have the option to cancel your Apple Music subscription before or after.
2. Get Apple Music For Free With Shazam
Claiming Shazam’s Apple Music offer is meant for you if a one-month free trial is not meeting your needs. Additionally, Shazam’s Apple Music also offers you to stream Apple Music for free for up to three months. But keep in mind, you can get this offer on Shazam's website, as it is available on it only. Moreover, to get this Shazam music offer, all you need to do is just to have the Shazam app on your smartphone, unlike Apple’s free trial. Also, Shazam allows you to identify any of the music playing in your surroundings by tapping on a button.
Furthermore, from there, you can even open and play it on Apple Music. It is also beneficial to save your music on your Apple Music playlist, so you can endlessly listen to it. Hence, you can easily discover new music and find new artists to build your library. Therefore, to know how to claim this Shazam’s free Apple Music trial, follow the downward steps:
- Begin by visiting the Shazam website in your web browser.
- Next, scan the QR code on the page via your smartphone's camera.
- Finally, you need to click on the Shazam QR code. And find it, reach the top of the screen and then follow the onscreen instructions to claim your offer.
3. Get Apple Music For Free Via Buying Apple Devices
Suppose you are looking for longer applicable Apple Music trials. In that case, nothing can work best for you except the purchasing of certain Apple devices. It is so because purchasing certain Apple products in the Apple Store or online can help you get free Apple Music subscriptions for up to six months under Apple’s assistance. Remember, it is necessary to fork out some coins for this one as Apple is not considered generous sometimes. Furthermore, here are a few names of products you can buy for this Apple Music free trial, valid for up to six months.
- The first one is AirPods belonging to the 2nd and 3rd generations.
- The next thing you can buy is the AirPods Pro.
- Another thing you can buy is the AirPods Max.
- The fourth one is Beats, and the last one is the HomePod Mini.
How to redeem your six-month Apple Music service offer via Apple audio devices. All you need to do is to follow the downward steps:
- The first thing to remember is to have the latest installed Apple software version on your iPad or iPad.
- Next, you must pair your audio device with your iPhone or iPad.
- Once you are done, open Apple Music on your device and sign in via your Apple ID.
- Alternatively, visit the Apple Music redemption web page. Further, scroll down and click on the “Get Started” option.
- Further, jump onto the “Listen Now” tab if you want to see the offer in Apple Music.
- And lastly, end the process by clicking the “Get 6 months free” option.
4. Take Benefits Of Verizon Unlimited
The last remaining option to get six months of Apple music for free is Verizon. However, just like other trial services, Verizon does not even come cheap or free. Besides, to enjoy this Apple Music service, you need to get a Verizon Unlimited plan. Moreover, here Apple Music has included indefinite unlimited plans, particularly for six months. Apart from this, there are no such bounations, as it is allowed to claim the offers even if you already have an Apple Music subscription. Therefore, here are some plans that come along with the free and unlimited Apple Music subscription:
- The first one is unlimited 5G UW.
- And the second one is 5G and more unlimited.
And the free six-month Apple Music subscription plans are:
- The primary one, Play More Unlimited 5G UW
- The next one is 5G Start Unlimited
- The third one is 5G Do More Unlimited
- Lastly, 5G Play More Unlimited
Notably, you will have to pay $9.99/month for each line enrolled once the six-month period is over. Moreover, unlike Apple's six-month free trial, Verizon can offer you more than an extended Apple Music subscription. To know about the added perks that you can select via an Unlimited plan at Verizon are:
- Disney Plus
- Apple Arcade or Google Play Pass
Furthermore, add Apple Music to your plan if you already have an Unlimited plan. And if you want to get six months of Apple Music through Verizon. Additionally, change your plan if you are on Verizon but don’t have an Unlimited plan. Last, become a Verizon user to redeem your Apple Music offer if you are not yet.
- How To Add Custom Icons And Widgets To Your Iphone Home Screen
- How to Add Stops on Google Maps
- How To Prevent Facebook From Sharing Your Personal Data
Follow What’s New Dawg for the latest news, streaming, How to, tech guide and more, also keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.