Microsoft Office is best known for the revolution in the software world, founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975. Furthermore, in the mid-1980s, it started dominating the personal computer operating system market with MS-DOS Microsoft Windows.
The leading Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company. Furthermore, it contributes in producing computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and regarding services. But Microsoft Office is the central part of appreciation among people. In addition, Microsoft ranked no. 21 in the 2020 among 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations as per total revenue. Following 61.27 billion US dollars.
Microsoft has the best helpful features with the ability of work done quality. Especially Microsoft Office, which is the part of daily office and work needs. Below you can learn how to get Microsoft Office for free.
Ms Office - Free Subscription
The majority of people have heard about a free lifetime Microsoft subscription. Furthermore, the majority of people already know about it as rumors or nothing just for promoting and boosting the name and growth under a legal framework and indeed the part of marketing strategy.
Although, there’s no lie that Microsoft Office has a free one-month trial service for their customers, which is worth it. But, on the condition of formalities before enrolling into Microsoft office services, Microsoft asks for some information, including specific card details for processing.
Microsoft sometimes offers limited-time discounts over their plans services, around 85% sometimes. This is available in MS Office 365 2021 version because 2022 is currently in the process. The best part is Microsoft Office 365 works on desktops, laptops, tablets, and even on phones and is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Android.
The subscription is accessible in some rare and vulnerable cases only if you belong to some university school and are enrolled as a student in a university. Here you can access the Microsoft Office under the proper verification process until and unless you are part of that institute. On the other hand, the one-month free trial option is available.Also Read : How To Set Up Google Chromecast? Here’s how Microsoft knows its job the best and maintains the correlation.
1. Ms Office Mobile AppIt holds the essential requirement features naming Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in one app.
2. All-Day Video Calling Service With Microsoft TeamsHere, join group calls and talk for up to a period of 30 hours. Without any interruption with over 300 people including the MS teams.
3. One Drive Secure Cloud StorageProvides storage for saving and protecting the photos and videos with the default inbuilt protection feature in OneDrive.
4. Outlook FeaturesWhen it comes to managing emails, contacts, and to-do lists in a single ad-free app. Outlook plays a vital role, especially in office space.
5. Protection and UpdatesGet protection from online threats and security for files and photos. Also, get the latest updates easily, along with the usage of apps and features.
6. Guaranteed Plans
Microsoft 365 Family plans cost US$99.99 annually, and on the other hand, Microsoft 365 Personal plans will cost around US$69.99 annually.Follow What’s New Dawg for the latest Top 10, How to, Appliances, and more. Also keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.