Stuck in the loop of endless scrolling on Facebook. We can’t help you with the scrolling but can surely assist you with the time limit. Here is how you can use the Facebook Usage Reminder feature to limit your excessive use.
It won’t be wrong to say that Facebook is a pioneering social media platform. Although it’s not the first one, it is a successful one. Facebook is a time vacuum. You get sucked into the endless cycle of scrolling through posts. Needless to say, the platform is really interesting. Furthermore, you can share your thoughts, moments, and memories with people you are connected to and vice versa.
You can quickly check the average time per day that you spend on the Facebook app on your devices. Moreover, Facebook has tools to track your usage and set a daily time-reminder accordingly. The activity dashboard allows you to monitor time; therefore, you can establish a Facebook usage reminder. You can read the time analysis by tapping on any bar showing your usage results. Also, the tool gives you the ability to cancel the timer and edit the settings. Henceforth once you reach your limit, you will receive an alert notification suggesting to shut the usage immediately. Also read, how to check time spent on Instagram and set a reminder to limit the usage.
How to see time spent on Facebook –
Following the steps to check daily time spent on Facebook.
- From any page on Facebook, tap on the horizontal lines (Menu icon).
- Next, click on Settings & privacy.
- Lastly, tap on the Your Time on Facebook option.
Now you have access to how much time you spend on the Facebook App. You will also have the visual representation of time you’ve spent using the app over the past seven days. Also, remember that these numbers are estimates.
Steps for configuring Facebook Usage Reminder –
Anyone can effortlessly set a reminder to let oneself know about any specific amount of time spent on Facebook on your device.
To set a daily time reminder:
- To begin with, click the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) from any page on Facebook.
- Next, tap Settings & Privacy and select Your time on Facebook.
- After that, tap on the Set daily time reminder.
- Choose any window of time as per your preference.
- Lastly, hit the Set Reminder option, and you are good to go.