When you accept our Terms & Conditions, What’s New Dawg takes all of our users’ privacy concerns seriously and commits to protecting and respecting their privacy. We use your personal data acquired when you register with us to run this policy under strict guidelines. We don’t go unnoticed because of your compliance to our Terms & Conditions.
We ensure that your data obtained through the website is handled by a single point of contact, and we promise not to sell, share, or divulge your statements to third parties in an unlawful manner.
A number of our services, such as social media plug-ins, may collect your information as a third party and use it for their own internal purposes. We recommend that you use caution while sending sensitive information to third-party links.
What information does What’s New Dawg get from its users?
Data Storage for Personal and Sensitive Information
- To ensure that you are able to participate in the interactive elements of our services.
- We collect your general information, including sensitive data, such as your name, email address, phone number, billing address, and other pertinent information, in order to identify you as an individual. By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions and Policies, you are putting your trust in us to fill out such information.
- We keep a record of your correspondence for future reference.
- We may ask you to participate in a few surveys, which are entirely optional.
- When our users log in using third-party services like Facebook or Google, we gather the information described by the third-party service provider in order to complete the permission request. Your name, email address, gender, city, and state are all included in this information.
NOTE – As an informed user, you should constantly review your user account settings and privacy settings to ensure that your data is visible according to your preferences rather than the default public settings.
Technical Data Storage
- We are required to record traffic data, including your IP address, location, and connections, in order to comply with all legal obligations.
- To provide users’ aggregate information, we record system information such as Browser Type and Operating System.
- Advertisers are permitted to place cookies on your system through third parties if you visit their websites.
- Advertisers and third-party cookies are designed to acquire your most sensitive online research data.
- Through What’s New Dawg and site activity, our extension captures extra information about your varied site visits, which we use to display more relevant bargains.
How does What’s New Dawg use my data for internal references?
What’s New Dawg data is used for internal references, such as in:-
- To modify and customize the stuff that you view.
- To carry out your specific service demands.
- To keep you up to date on new features.
- To send you vital notifications.
- To keep our services up to date and improve them.
- To keep you up to date on the most recent offers and in-the-moment sales.
- To correspond with you via email or phone.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that whatsnewdawg has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
How does What’s New Dawg use Third-Party Links to share my data?
What’s New Dawg may share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:-
- To process your transaction, your information may be shared with our participating merchants or dealers.
- To better coordinate, we may share your personal information with our agents, contractors, or service providers.
- In the event of any harm, fraud, or damage to our reputation, your information may be shared as a means of defending our legal rights.
- We also have the option of sharing your information with other parties for marketing reasons.
What benefit does it provide me if a website saves my information?
- When your information is saved in a website’s database, it is extremely valuable to you.
- Users are served targeted and most-visited advertising based on their stored data, providing a plethora of possibilities for them.
- When consumers navigate the internet, their data becomes useful.
- While browsing, this data is used to serve you advertisements based on recently viewed products, deals, and offers.
- To guarantee that content is presented in a practical manner on the website.
- We use your information to send you notifications about new deals, offers, hot picks, and other important information.