Telegram is a popular, groundbreaking messaging app locking horns with WhatsApp. However, it is scaling globally for its enhanced privacy and encryption features. Furthermore, Telegram assists with extensive group chat features and has no ties to other social media platforms. Therefore, it makes the service more appealing to some as it runs as an individual entity. The app has a viable version for iOS, Linux, Windows, Mac, and Android.
At the beginning of 2022, Telegram rolled out some updates and new features. That slew of updates has themed QR code, message reaction, sizable emojis & animations. Furthermore, it added one stand-out feature in the line of advancements. And that was to translate Telegram messages. The new update in the chatting platform will equip users to read messages from any group or contact in their preferred language. Henceforth, making the users' experience more efficient by providing them reliable features.
WHY TRANSLATE TELEGRAM MESSAGES?
You can translate Telegram messages in any native language you are unfamiliar with. Furthermore, you don't have to leave the chat window for the translation process. The new feature is strong support for those with a significant number of distant friends. Along with that, it is helpful for professional colleagues. As for now, you can translate telegram messages on both Android and iOS. Also, you can read our blog on how to check time spent on Instagram
and make your day more productive.
How To Translate Telegram Messages?
The translation feature is not active by default; therefore, you must first enable it. This feature is in the 12th update of the app. Moreover, the launch date of the updates is 2nd January 2022. Users who don't know how to enable the translation feature can look at the following instructions.
Steps To Enable The Telegram Translation Feature –
- Tap on the french fries menu (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the homepage.
- Next, click on Settings.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Language option.
- After that, you will see the Show Translate Button on top of the language menu.
- Now, hit the button to turn it on.
- Lastly, another option of 'Do Not Translate' will appear. In this option, you can exclude languages that you already know.
Procedure To Translate Telegram Messages In Your Language –
, the messaging platform, is available around the world. Therefore, you can use it to translate Telegram messages of languages from overseas. Presently, Telegram has complete functionality in over 19 languages, including English, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, French, German, etc.
- The settings and accessibility of this feature are elementary.
- After activating the feature, go to any group chat or contact window.
- Tap on the message you want to translate. A pop-up menu will appear.
- Next, tap on the translation option in the menu.
- Now, it will translate your message to Telegram's Default language.
- Tap on Close Translation when you finish using the feature. After that, you can go back to the chat thread and continue messaging as usual.